01. Disclaimer The Licensor Instafins shall not be responsible in anyway for any inaccuracy in enterprise / business valuation report as there are too many methods of enterprise / business valuation world over. In addition, country and location wise the enterprise / business income, costs and rates of interests on loans including currency exchange rates change impacting enterprise / business valuations.
02. The App INSTAFINS is programmed to generate enterprise / business valuation in world over widely used and accepted method called DCF – Discounted Cash Flow method that again may change when changed in different currencies. The enterprise / business valuation should be considered as approximate and not completely accurate or exact.
03. Whilst Licensor Instafins endeavor to keep the App up to date and correct the Licensor Instafins make or offers no warrantees or representations of any kind express or imply about the accurateness of the enterprise / business valuation report generated by using the App INSTAFINS therefore strictly at User’s own risk.
04. Hence any reliance on the enterprise / business valuation report is solely and strictly at the User’s own risk and the licensor Instafins SHALL NOT be legally responsible for any damage, loss or liability claims of User at any point of time.
05. Whether anything mentioned in this disclaimer or not, no User shall have any right to claim any kind damage or loss for using the App INSTAFINS anywhere in the world.
06. By clicking the button “Accept” the App INSTAFINS the User deemed to have seen, read, understood, agreed and accepted this Disclaimer.