This LAEULA- Licensed App End User License Agreement is deemed to be signed and executed on the date and time the User clicks button in App or official Website to Accept Terms and Conditions of the LAEULA between Licensor Instanfins Inc United States a Delaware Registered C-Corporation hereinafter referred to as the “Instafins” which expression unless the context includes Instafins Inc and all its permitted officers and assignees, on First Part and the Licensee hereinafter referred to as the User for sake of brevity and convenience on the Second Part.
Apps made available through the App Stores online using Internet are licensed to use on pay per project basis and not sold to the User. The license to the User is subject to User prior acceptance of this LAEULA between Instafins and the User.
The App INSTAFINS that is subject to this LAEULA is referred to herein as the “Licensed App” and “App INSTAFINS” The Instafins as “Licensor” reserves all rights in and to the Licensed App not expressly granted to the User under this LAEULA.
This LAEULA- Licensed App End User License Agreement is deemed to be signed and executed on the date and time the User clicks button in App or official Website to Accept Terms and Conditions of the LAEULA:
001. App Licensor The App INSTAFINS Licensor is Instafins Inc, 16192 Coastal Highway, Lewes, De19958 United States.
002. App Licensee The User from any part of the world
003. The App INSTAFINS instantly generates Project Financials and Enterprise / Business Valuation based on User inputs.
004. Intellectual PropertyThe Patents, Trademarks, Wordmarks and Copyrights is property of respective owners of the App INSTAFINS that generates Project Financials and Enterprise or Business Valuation based on User inputs is represented by the Instafins, Inc with all rights reserved.
005. App Ownership The User is and shall not the owner of the INSTAFINS App but a Licensee with limited licensed rights to use the App to generate Project Financials and or the Enterprise Valuation
006. User Limitation The User may use the App INSTAFINS services to generate Project Financials and or the Enterprise Valuation only for the period of project license purchased licensed active validity that works on Pay-Per-Project basis limited by prefixed timeframe or period with maximum permitted project name change options.
007. License Scope Licensor Instafins grants to the Licensed User a non-transferable license to use the Licensed App INSTAFINS, User owns own data and usage control as permitted by the usage rules set for every plan offered by Instafins shown in User Account Dashbord. The terms of this LAEULA will govern any data content, materials, or services accessible from or purchased license plan within the Licensed App as well as upgrades provided by Licensor Instafins that replace or supplement the original Licensed App Versions, unless such upgrade is accompanied by a new set of LAEULA except as provided in the usage rules.
008. Data Usage the User agree that Licensor Instafins may collect and use technical data and related information – including but not limited to technical information about User device, system, software, and peripherals – that is gathered periodically to facilitate the provision of App updates, App support, and other services to User related to the Licensed App. The Licensor Instafins may use the collected information, as long as it is in a form that does not personally identify User, to improve its products or to provide better services or improved technologies to User.
009. TerminationThis Standard LAEULA is effective until terminated by User by ending signing out of the service or Licensor Instafins. User rights under this LAEULA will terminate automatically if User fail to comply with any of its terms and conditions.
010 Liability To the extent not prohibited by law, in no event shall licensor be liable for personal injury or any incidental, special, indirect or consequential damages whatsoever, including, without limitation, damages for loss of profits, loss of data, business interruption, or any other commercial damages or losses, arising out of or related to User use of or inability to use the licensed App INSATFINS, however caused, regardless of the theory of liability (e.g. contract, tort, or otherwise) and even if licensor Instafins has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation of liability for personal injury, or of incidental or consequential damages, so this limitation may not apply to the User. In no event shall Licensor’s total liability to User for all damages (other than as may be required by applicable law in cases involving personal injury) exceed the amount of twenty five dollars ($ 25.00) or equivalent in any currency in any part of the world. The foregoing limitations shall apply even if the above stated remedy fails of its essential purpose.
011. Restrictions User may not use or otherwise export or re-export the Licensed App except as authorized by United States law and the laws of the jurisdiction in which the Licensed App was obtained. In particular, but without limitation, the Licensed App INSATFINS may not be exported or re-exported (a) into any United Nations – embargoed countries or (b) to anyone on the UN's Specially Designated Nationals List or the UN Denied List of Entities or Persons and in any or all such cases of violation the Licensed User who has violated such embargo shall be responsible and no way the Instafins.
012. INSTAFINS A Commercial Item The Licensed App INSTAFINS and related documentation are "Commercial Items", as that term is defined, consisting of "Commercial Computer and Mobile Software" and "Commercial Computer and Mobile Software Documentation", as such terms are used in and as applicable. Consistent with the Commercial Computer and Mobile Software and Commercial Computer Software and Mobile Documentation are being licensed to the end users only as Commercial Items and with only those rights as are granted to all other end users pursuant to the terms and conditions herein mentioned. Published and or Un-published-rights reserved under the copyright laws of all countries of the world wherever applicable.
013. Legal Jurisdiction Except to the extent expressly provided, this LAEULA and the relationship between Licensee User and Licensor Instafins shall be governed by the laws of the State of Delaware, United States excluding its conflicts of law provisions. User and Instafins agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located within the City of Wilmington, Delaware, United States to resolve any dispute or claim arising from this LAEULA. What is excluded from App to the User is law that is known as the United Nations Convention on the International Sale of Goods.
014. Prohibition The User is prohibited to use the App INSTAFINS to generate permitted out put for any illegal activity that is prohibited or banned by the country of User residence during the App User License validity.